This website is owned and operated by Quirky Designs LLP (“Company”) with the brand name Pigtales. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as by accessing this website you are agreeing to abide by the all of the conditions set out below. The Company reserves the right to modify, alter or update these terms and conditions at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations and updates. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please discontinue using this website immediately.
Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
This website and the content herein or any information which may be provided through this website by the Company is provided in good faith on an "as is", "as available" basis. The Company makes no representation or warranty whether express or implied in respect of the website and/or the information, Content (as defined below), materials products etc. which are included/ mentioned herein on the website. Specifically, the Company does not inter alia make any warranties as to accuracy or completeness, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of any rights, including intellectual property rights, in respect of any of the information, content, materials products available or mentioned on the website.
The information, recommendations / suggestions provided on or through this website are of a general nature and should not be considered as a substitute for detailed advice from experts. While, the Company uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the aforesaid information will be accurate and helpful, the use and reliance on the information provided on or through the website will be at the sole risk of the user.
The Company and/or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents shall in no event be liable for and hereby expressly exclude liability for any loss, damage or injury (including any special, exemplary, indirect, incidental, consequential damages, costs or associated legal fees) arising whether directly or indirectly, from the use of this website including without limitation loss or damage to any crops, loss of data, revenue or profits.
Ownership of Content
The website is owned by the Company. Unless otherwise indicated, all content on the materials, including illustrations, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips and software (collectively, "Content") appearing on this website are owned or controlled by the Company and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and content suppliers and are protected by Indian and worldwide design, trademark, trade dress, copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Content of this website is intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of this website. Users must not copy, modify, reproduce, publish, use or exploit in any way the Content or any part thereof, or otherwise modify, obscure or delete any copyright or other propriety notices on this website without the Company’s prior written consent. No right, title or interest in any materials or software, on this website is transferred to you from your use of this website.
Third Party Content and Intellectual Property
The Company respects the copyright of others, and requires that the users of the website, or the services or features made available on or through the website, do the same. The Company has no intention of any kind to infringe copyright and where applicable the owners are given due credit through acknowledgement and/or written credits. The Company is not responsible for the copyright of any content that may be used on the website which may be uploaded by the users or freely available in the public domain e.g. content available on the Internet with no source or copyright information.
If you believe that any content appearing on the website infringes on your copyright, you must contact us immediately by emailing us at email@example.com with all of the following information and the necessary action in accordance with applicable law will be taken as soon as possible.
- your legal name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located or, if multiple copyrighted works are infringed, a representative list of such works including the URL or description of each location;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorised by you, your agent, or the law;
- your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on your behalf; and
- a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Certain trademarks which are not owned by the Company may be featured on the website. Such trademarks are the property of their respective third party owners, and the use of trademarks, logos, or brand names in the website are for identification purposes only, and does not imply any endorsement by the Company of the trademark owner, or vice-versa, or that such trademark owner has authorized the Company to promote its products, services under the trademark or to use such a trademark.
In certain sections of the website, users may be allowed to post images, queries, messages and other information or content.
Furthermore, by using this website, you agree not to post, upload, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the website any of the following:
- User content that is unlawful, blasphemous, paedophilic, racially or ethnically objectionable, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, otherwise objectionable or which threatens relationships with our employees, partners, customers, suppliers or licensors, relates to or encourages money laundering, gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner;
- User content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or otherintellectual or proprietary right of any party. By posting any User content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and produce such User content;
- User content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation with another person or entity;
- Spam, direct marketing communications or any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
- User Content that constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for a criminal offense, violates the rights of any party or that creates liability or violates any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Software viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, easter eggs or any other destructive files, computer codes or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- User content that, in the sole judgment of the Company, is objectionable, restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Sites or which damages the image or rights of the Company, other users or third parties;
- User content which deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; and
- User content that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, public order, causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
While the Company makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the website is free from viruses and other malware, users are requested to take appropriate measures against viruses and other malware and malicious objects. Except to the extent as provided by the applicable laws, the Company disclaims all liability (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) with respect to any such inadvertent transmission of viruses and malware, resulting from use of the website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company harmless from and against any and all actions claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from or related to any content that you may upload on the website, your access to, or inability to access this website or from your reliance upon any information contained on this website.
The Company may immediately and at its sole discretion, without notice, deny you access to this website if, in the Company's opinion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
At the Company we are committed to respecting the privacy rights of our customers and all uses of our website.
We respect and safeguard the personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") which we may receive and collect from you on our website and in the course of our other interactions online.
The Company may collect the following types of Personal Information from you when you buy for any of the products offered via the website or otherwise voluntarily provide such information.
- Name (including first name and last name)
- Residence address
- E-mail address
- Phone number (mobile number / landline number)
- Personal choices made
- Credit card information
- Other banking details
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Confidentiality and Security
We will keep confidential and protect your Personal Information except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
We limit access to Personal Information to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any third-party service provide who may have access to the Personal Information are obligated to protect Personal Information on our behalf through confidentiality agreements and otherwise.
The Company adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to protect information from unauthorized access, damage, use, modification, disclosure or impairment as required by applicable privacy laws.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate and current Personal Information. Should you need to update or correct any Personal Information provided by you on the website, please contact us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
Grievances and Complaints
In case of any grievances or complaints in relation to the processing of your information by the Company, the same may be addressed to the Grievance Officer at the following address: email@example.com
There is no refund or cancelation possible once order is placed.